Monday 15 December 2008

drama

i love watching shows that make me cry.



it's not that i dislike comedy, i don't mind having a good laugh after a show. but i prefer, way prefer, drama with a very heavy theme, something that will make viewers feel very heavy after the show.



call me sick but i really enjoy the feeling.



people like to watch comedy because it can help them forget the stress and burdens they have for a while. eve though it cannot actually lighten their load, it helps by providing viewers a chance to breathe and forget all their troubles.



but why do i like sad shows?



my all-time favourite will be this Japanese movie called "love letter", it is a movie with a super heavy theme. i could not breathe after i watched the movie, for it was so heavy i almost suffocate.



maybe because my life is so boring i need something to tell me that i am actually alive?

i spend my days like a zombie, without much emotions and feelings. everyday it is about going to school, then tuition, then home. my life is about studying, pull my grades up, go out with dear, tuition.



i am deprived of feelings and emotions. i need a channel to utilise them; to remind myself that i can still feel, i am not a real zombie, yet.



think i am experiencing a very early mid-life crisis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home