Sunday 2 November 2008

amazing!

or at least I think I am..

I did nothing but projects today! did industry analysis for beer market in Singapore this morning.. after lunch went back to face my lovely laptop and drilled myself to look at the features of qualifying deductions for tax.. after dinner came back to my lovely room again and started editing the presentation for tax.. now my butt hurts.. *ouch!*

was supposed to go for a meeting today but I played truant at the last minute because I was too late.. the beer report gave me a lot of headache..

went to have my favourite ice kachang in Yio Chu Kang today.. feel so satisfied.. just 1 bowl of ice kachang can make me feel rewarded.. i'm easily satisfiable..haha..

realised I have 2 presentations this coming week.. haha.. this week is packed to the brim! :D

trade-off for "no exam"..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home