Wednesday 29 October 2008

Ha! I know why am I feeling so depressed now!

I am out of touch! I am insulated! I am alone!

I am feeling lonely..

I feel empty..



p.s. I would really like to dedicate the next part of my post to this special someone,

Thank you for being so pragmatic, it was really nice of you to change so much after this particular incident happened. Now I know how it feels like to have no one by your side.

Really like to thank you for giving me this opportunity to have a taste of being abandoned. And I hope you will get a taste of it soon too. This is part and parcel of growing up, I figured. =)

And let me tell you this: I could not get it does not mean that I am not good enough. In the same sense, you got it does not mean that you are in any way superior than me. So stop giving me this feeling that I am inferior, I am not! And stop treating me like I am unwanted, if you really think that I am a pest to you, say it and I will never bother you again.

But think twice before you do anything harsh though; you are not that popular either, you don't have that many cushions to fall on.

And stop playing with others. You will get your retribution one day.

Hope you know who you are. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home